This giveaway is now closed. Check the post on Monday December 17 to see who won!
Click here to see my post with loads of photos and details of the pages and features of the Plannerisms planner.
The Plannerisms Planner has a unique weekly layout with a column before Monday for writing your goals that week to check off each day, and space below the days for your to-do lists and notes.
Click here to see my post with lots of ideas on different ways to use the flexible weekly layout.
There are also monthly grid calendars, and a lined two-page spread between each month to write your monthly goals and to record details.
Click here to see my post showing all the Goals pages throughout the book with ideas on different ways to use them, and click here to see my video on the Goals pages with suggestions for use.
So here's how to enter to win this Plannerisms planner with the soft black cover:
1. Post a comment on this post. Your comment is your entry, only one entry per person please. Everyone worldwide can enter!
2. Entries will close at 6 pm London time Sunday December 16. The winner will be randomly generated via Random.org.
3. The winner will be announced Monday December 17 here on Plannerisms.
4. The winner must email me with their mailing address so I can send you your prize Plannerisms planner.
5. If the winner does not email me by Friday December 21 I will choose a new winner.
That's it! Please Retweet and Share this post so everyone has a chance to win!
Good luck everyone!