Many thanks to Filofax and The Ideas Network for sending me this pocket Peru Filofax to review and give away to one lucky reader!
The Filofax pocket Peru is made of smooth PU and has a cool Peruvian pattern with a magnetic flap closure.
Here is the back of the binder:
Here is the Peru open:
Here is the inside of the back cover. There is an elasticated pen loop. There are no pockets inside the front or back covers.
The Peru comes with a July 2013-December 2014 week on two pages diary, 1-6 tabs, A-Z tabs, To Do and colored lined pages, a transparent flyleaf, a black page marker and a top-opening pouch.
Here's how you can win this pocket Peru Filofax!
1. Apologies to my international friends, but this giveaway is only open to people with a UK mailing address. This is because I am paying for the packaging and shipping myself.
2. To enter, please leave a comment here on this post. Your comment is your entry. Only one entry per person.
3. Entries will close at 6pm UK time Tuesday 16 April, 2013. Any entries submitted after that time will not be counted.
4. The winner will be determined via Random.org.
5. The winner will be announced here on Plannerisms Wednesday 17 April, 2013.
6. The winner must email me with your mailing address by Friday 19 April, 2013. If I have not received an email from the winner by that time, a new winner will be chosen. So be sure to check back Wednesday to see if you won!