Over the next two weeks, you will be able submit your cherished Filofax memories by 26th October at 23:59(UK time) to laurie758 at gmail dot com with "Filofax competition" in the subject line. This can be beautifully handwritten, typed or even drawn onto the special Filofax diary page template which you can download from the link below.
I will then choose the top 10 memories to be uploaded onto the official Filofax Facebook page for fans all over the world to read and ‘like’.
On the 4th November, the three memories which have the most ‘likes’ from the Plannerisms Facebook album will receive brand new Filofax organizers as a very special thank you for participating in the challenge.
Interested in sharing your Filofax memories? Here’s how to take part:
- Download the Filofax diary page template from this link PPT format PDF Format
- Write, draw or type your 300-500 word memory onto the Filofax diary page template.
- Send your memory back by 26th October at 23:59(UK time) to laurie758 at gmail dot com. I will then select the top 10 stories to be uploaded onto the Filofax Facebook page. Maximum of 3 entries per person.
- Filofax fans will then be encouraged to ‘like’ their favorite memories.
- The three memories that receive the most ‘likes’ from the Plannerisms album will receive brand new Filofax organizers!
I'm really looking forward to reading your entries! Good luck everyone. :)
Have questions? Click here to read Steve's excellent FAQ about this competition!