Huge thanks to Mstraat for this giveaway! She is giving away a brand new and unused 2014 Gallery Leather monthly planner, and an academic-year 2013-2014 Textagenda daily planner.
|Gallery Leather Monthly and Textagenda Daily Planners|
The Gallery Leather monthly planner is 7.5 x 9.75 inches and 3/8 an inch thick, so actually quite portable. Inside it has: yearly overviews for 2014, then 2013 and 2015; two-page monthly spreads for July 2013 through December 2014 with grid squares 1.5 x 1.75 inches; info pages including US time zone map, ribbon marker, then US area codes, international dialing info, and toll free number & website listings; 21 note pages (42 sides); and a listing of US holidays and space for birthdays and other events. The last page is for personal info. I didn’t test the paper but it seems fairly heavy and is just slightly off-white. The printing is a dark grey color.
Here are some photos of the Gallery Leather monthly planner:
|Gallery Leather: monthly layout|
|Gallery Leather: holidays and birthdays|
|Gallery Leather: US time zones map|
|Gallery Leather: notes pages|
|Gallery Leather: reference calendars|
She didn't send photos of the Textagenda because I have several of them myself (which you can see in this post here). Here are some photos of the inside pages. Note the cover shown in these photos is my cover, not the cover included with the Textagenda to be given away. That cover is dark blue, which you can see in the top photo.
|Textagenda: daily layout|
|Textagenda: reference calendars|
Here's how to win:
1. This giveaway is open to everyone worldwide!
2. To enter, please leave a comment here on this post. Your comment is your entry. Only one entry per person. In your comment, please say which planner you are entering to win, or both planners.
3. Entries will close at 6pm UK time Sunday February 2, 2014. Any entries submitted after that time will not be counted.
4. The winners will be determined via Random.org.
5. The winners will be announced here on Plannerisms Monday February 3, 2014.
6. The winners must email me with your mailing address by Friday February 7, 2014. If I have not received an email from the winners by that time, a new winner will be chosen. So be sure to check back on Friday the 31st to see if you won!
Good luck everyone!