The 2016 planner collection starts on page 58. Here are some of my observations and highlights:
- Edited because I just realized the Turntable planners are no more!
- The weekly notebook planners FINALLY come with colored hard covers! Hooray!
- The new colors apply to the day per page planners too. They are red, Hay Yellow (instead of the current orange-yellow, which I like), Royal Blue, Tide Green (instead of the current Oxide Green which I really like) and Mauve Purple (combining the current Magenta pink and Violet purple colors).
- Looks like the Weekly Horizontal planners only come with black covers now? Except extra small which also comes in red.
- The Panoramic and Professional series of planners are still there, which I am glad to see.
- Limited Edition planners are Star Wars again (even more cartoony than in years past), Le Petit Prince again with very nice looking cloth covers, and Peanuts again.
- And the Evernote planner, which is a cool idea.
Something else I noticed is their Chapters Journal (page 47), those look interesting.
Meanwhile I don't care for the Batman or Mad Hatter themed notebooks.
I like the Notebook Tool Belt on page 41-42 as an obvious competitor to many similar notebook accessories I've seen online. I wonder what the price will be though.
What do you think about next year's Moleskine collection?