Robin recently tagged me over on her blog (which you can click to see here) to answer some questions in my own handwriting. You asked for it! Good luck reading my crappy penmanship.
In school my teachers always gave me crap about my poor handwriting. It has actually improved over the years, at least in the way of being more regular in shape and size. I've always wished I had neat, legible handwriting. One summer in my early 20's I decided to practice my handwriting diligently in an attempt to improve it. It helped a little, but not much.
I wrote the pages below with my Bic 4 color pen, on a Filofax personal size lined notepage. This will also help you see why I consider the personal size Filofax pages too small for my needs most of the time. I wrote every-other-line because the ruling is too small for my handwriting. And, I had to continue on the back side of the page.
Robin's questions are listed below, and I've typed my answers in case you can't read what I've written on the page!
1. Your name/blogger name: Laurie
2. Your blog name/URL: Plannerisms.com
3. Write "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog."
4. Favorite quote? "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain
I like to remind myself of this quote when going into the unknown and going outside my comfort zone (which happens often in my life).
5. Favorite song? I have so many.
6. Favorite band/singers? Old Blind Dogs! (Read my post about them here!)
7. Anything else you want to say? It's interesting to see how my handwriting has changed over the years.
Now it's your turn! Post your version of this on your blog, and please post a link to it here in the comments.