Mstraat is very generously giving away TWO French Filofax week on two pages inserts. These both fit a personal size Filofax.
There are two sets of 2013 weekly pages, in two different formats. Here is Mstraat with descriptions:
Note that these inserts are from Filofax France, so they are in French—days, months, info pages, etc.
Week on one page with notes: white paper, anno planner for 2013 and 2014, hourly times, lined (lines closer spacing on days than on notes page), same size spaces for weekdays and weekends. Also has the usual pages for personal info, holidays, etc. etc.
|Week per page plus notes|
|Week per page with notes: left page|
|Week per page with notes: right page|
Week on two pages, cotton cream: anno planner for 2013 and 2014, hourly times, lined except in “notes” space, same size spaces for weekdays and weekends. Also has the usual pages for personal info, holidays, etc. etc.
|Cotton cream week on two pages, lined|
|Cotton cream anno planner|
|Cotton cream week on two pages, lined, left page|
|Cotton cream week on two pages, lined, right page|
The anno planners on these are awesome. They don’t have to be purchased separately but are included, and they are on individual pages rather than a fold out sheet. Each page has three months, so two pages covers the year.
Enormous thanks to Mstraat for this generous giveaway! She is happy to ship these to anyone, anywhere in the world.
So here's how this giveaway will work:
1. To enter, post a comment on this post. Indicate which insert you want: Week on One Page With Notes, or Cotton Cream Week On Two Pages, or both. Your comment is your entry, only one entry per person.
2. Entries will close at 6 pm London time Sunday March 10.
3. The winners will be generated via Random.org. Remember to indicate which insert you want, or both, because the winners will be generated separately for each insert.
4. The winners will be posted here on Plannerisms Monday March 11. Check back Monday to see if you won!
5. The winners will email me their mailing addresses by Friday March 15. If a winner hasn't emailed me by Friday I will choose a new winner of that insert.
Good luck everyone!